Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
CompAsia is committed to giving electronics a second life in a responsible and efficient manner that will protect the environment, worker health and safety, and our clients and our community.
- CompAsia is committed to continual improvement and meeting our customer requirements.
- CompAsia is committed to the protecting the environment, including prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
- CompAsia is committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injury and ill health and control occupational health and safety risks using the hierarchy of controls to eliminate hazards and reduce EHS risks.
- CompAsia is committed to worker participation, and where they exist, workers’ representatives, in the decision-making processes in the QEHS management system.
- CompAsia is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and health and safety aspects of our business and fulfill its compliance obligations.
- CompAsia is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives.
- CompAsia is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- CompAsia is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect workers, the public and the environment.
- CompAsia is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- CompAsia is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and other interested parties.
Julius Lim, CEO