This site is owned and managed by CompAsia Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred as “CAM”). Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Acknowledgement & Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before you use this Site. By using this Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as all applicable laws and regulations governing this site and acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted them. CAM reserves the right to change, amend or edit these terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on to the Site. However, after having read these terms and conditions and you do not agree with them you must discontinue your use of this Site.
- Governing Laws
All matters and issues relating to the use of or interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by Malaysian laws.
- Disclaimer of Liability
The information, materials and services contained herein on this Site are provided to you on a “as is” and “as available” basis. You must bear the risks of any liability relating to your use of this Site and our system provided in this Site. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information, statements, contents or materials, and expressly disclaim any liability for any errors, omissions and / or inaccuracies in this information, statements, contents or materials. CAM shall endeavour its best but is not obliged to correct any inaccuracies, errors, omissions or typographical errors in the information posted to this Site, and such information including information on pricing and availability of goods may be changed, amended or updated without notice.To the maximum extent permitted by Law, we disclaim all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. In addition, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the security of accounts, or that this Site is free from destructive material, including but not limited to computer viruses, hackers, or other technical sabotage, nor do we warrant, guarantee or make any representations that access to this Site will be fully accessible at all times, un-interrupted, or error-free.To the maximum extent permitted by Law, we disclaim liability for any damages including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected order, lost profits, lost registration, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in conjunction with
- use of this Site, or inability to see this Site by any party; or
- any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or
- line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.In the event that any provision(s) contained in these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of the terms which shall be construed and enforced as if the invalid or unenforceable term(s) or provision(s) had never existed. CAM’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any term(s) or provision(s) contained herein shall not be construed as a waiver of any terms, provision or right.
- Intellectual Property
Your use of our system and this Site accords you access to many of the features of our system, but some aspects of our system remain within our exclusive proprietary control. CAM or our suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all relevant components of our system, including but not limited to the computer software, the related documentation, the end-user interfaces, the name of our system, many of the individual features, and the collective works on our system and this Site. You may not reproduce any of such information from our system, either electronically or in print, without our permission. In addition; you may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, translate, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any aspect of the system which CAM or our suppliers own.Further, all designs, texts and graphics of this Site is under Copyright of CAM. None of these materials may be copied, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, used or reproduced in whole or part in any form or by any means for any purposes unless such use is permitted by CAM.
- Acknowledgement & Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
In using this Site, you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinance and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you will not use this Site for purposes that are unlawful or prohibited in law or by these terms, conditions and notices. You agree:
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of anothers’ privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contain software viruses or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment.
- Not to collect or store personal data about other users.
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the service or services or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies and regulations of the networks connected to the service.
- Dispute Resolution
Any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or in connection with the use of this Site which cannot be resolved by good faith negotiations shall be referred to arbitration as the sole and exclusive forum.
You shall defend and indemnify CAM and hold CAM harmless from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), relating to any acts by you or materials or information transmitted by you through this Site and our system, leading wholly or partially to any claims against us or our system by other users or third parties, irrespective of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.